Thursday, January 7, 2010

After a long trip my 1991 honda accord started leaking oil, Can someone help me diganose the cause?

it could be worn axle seals- causing the transmission to leak.





it could be the oil pan gasket- gave out to temp breakdown and wear causing oil to seep out through the cracks.





it could be be from the oil seal o-ring on the distributors rod stem.





it could be the valve gasket seal between the valve cover and the head.





last but not least, it could just be the oil filter is loose.After a long trip my 1991 honda accord started leaking oil, Can someone help me diganose the cause?
No one will be able to, until you give some more specifics. Transmission fluid or engine oil. What area is it leaking from?After a long trip my 1991 honda accord started leaking oil, Can someone help me diganose the cause?
Where is it leaking oil from??? And what kind of oil??? There are a lot of parts of your car that might be leaking
vague!

No comments:

Post a Comment