Thursday, January 7, 2010

I own a 2000 760 Turbo Volvo, why is my oil and transmission leaking,when I see no spill on the ground?

It seem like I am putting oil and transmission fluid in it all the time. There are no leaks in my garage, so where is it going? Has anyone had problems with turbo's or with this problem?I own a 2000 760 Turbo Volvo, why is my oil and transmission leaking,when I see no spill on the ground?
your probably loosing oil into your engine burning out of your exhaust. the transmission fluid could be leaking into your radiator. your radiator has a transmission cooling loop on it. so the seal between your radiator and transmission are not good.I own a 2000 760 Turbo Volvo, why is my oil and transmission leaking,when I see no spill on the ground?
Check also your PCV valve to for the engine oil. They might be on the same T fitting. That could be 2 different incidents.
check your modulator valve, if the diaphram is cracked it can suck the transmission fluid into the engine and burn it, the modulator valve works on the vacuum from the engine intake, and interprets the amount of vacuum to a shift point.
  • celebrity myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment