Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do I get oil out of a carpet? (My motorbike leaks oil onto my foot and I had trod it in) Please help!?

Brake Cleaner from Halfords,,, the fitter @ work told us about it when i had same problem,,, we sed 4k off your avin us on... but it works REALLY DOES,,, spray it over the stain then scrub with dry clothHow do I get oil out of a carpet? (My motorbike leaks oil onto my foot and I had trod it in) Please help!?
lightly dab white spirit


onto the stain and place


absorbing paper on it


pat down on it


dont scrub or rub


it will spread about


everywhere.u may need to do this


several times before u see a improvement


!!!!Warning-No Naked flames or smoking nearby is paramount!!!!!w.spirit is HIGHLY flammable !!!make sure the room is Well ventilated whilst u use any chemicals internally!!!!!How do I get oil out of a carpet? (My motorbike leaks oil onto my foot and I had trod it in) Please help!?
well... i did this with a 750 honda i built on the kitchen table... i ignored the stains and lo they soon dissapeared amongst the rest of the mess...
Try swarfega


Im assuming you know what it is being into bikes and stuff


Rub a bit into carpet, leave for a bit, then sponge away with lots of warm water.


Works a treat.
DAWN dishwashing liquid!!! Good Luck!
take some petrol and dab until oil gone and then take fairy liquid and keep at it until it is clean
if your desperate, then washing powder, (use the one for coloured clothes just in case so you dont bleach your carpet)and scrub it out. Or washing up liquid.
Your best bet is to use some sort of grease solvent. There's one here: http://www.espares.co.uk/part/vacuum-cle鈥?/a> or you can get them from most hardware stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment