Saturday, December 26, 2009

My car is a 2000 mazda 626. its having rough idling, and the oil is leaking from the trans pans. What should I

When the stick is on drive or reverse, it's really rough. But when I change it into park or neutral, it's just fine. What should I do to fix it.





Please healpMy car is a 2000 mazda 626. its having rough idling, and the oil is leaking from the trans pans. What should I
MILEAGE? Change the Transmission Fluid %26amp; Filter! Have a Full Vacuum System Check Done! Best I a Good Transmission Shop ';Not AAMCO!!'; You may need a Major Tune-up and Idle set at 650 to 800 RPM.My car is a 2000 mazda 626. its having rough idling, and the oil is leaking from the trans pans. What should I
Rough idle is often some sort of vacuum leak. Your oil leak is another separate problem.





Also you might have problem with bad Idle Air Controller (IAC). It sole function is to give the engine little bit extra air / gas when the load changes (drive gear, AC going on, etc.). When the idle drops too low then your car will shake.








Good Luck...
Just have the trans serviced and that will take care of the leak. Your rough idle sound like you have a vacuum leak. A vacuum hose probably fell off. check the motor when it's running and see if you can hear a hissing noise and that will be where the problem is.
Have a pro check the transmission. if it has gone with low fluid for too long, it may be damaged. have the pan seal replaced

No comments:

Post a Comment