Friday, December 18, 2009

A heated towel rail has leaked oil onto white towels leaving a rusty coloured stain. How can I get it out?

Hot oil on white fluffy towels is not an attractive combination! I have washed the towels several times in the normal way which has not removed the marks, I didn鈥檛 really expect it to. I'm hoping that by washing them, I haven't done more damage.





Any advice would be very gratefully received.





At least I can buy some replacements in the sales if nothing works!A heated towel rail has leaked oil onto white towels leaving a rusty coloured stain. How can I get it out?
sorry it wont come out mum had the same problem and ended up using them for the dofgA heated towel rail has leaked oil onto white towels leaving a rusty coloured stain. How can I get it out?
throw them and get a new towel rail....and new towels....
Stain devils are widely available in supermarkets


Good luck
Try the supermarkets for some stain remover called Dirt Devils.
I don't think you'll be able to shift the stains, you could pop along to your local dry cleaners and ask them for some expert advice, but if they are any thing like my local they'll just grunt at you and breath f a g breath at ya. Treat yourself to some new ones and keep those ones for when you have a house party and someone is feeling sick.....
You could try a crowbar or failing that a slegehammer.
It is always worth trying an overnight soak in Napisan. Follow the directions on the packet.
Go to your local dry cleaners. They may have something to remove the stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment